Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII

Having trouble playing a game, post here

Re: Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII

PostPosted by Falcon » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:05 pm

I installed the SSE2 fix, with no result. After that I went mad and downloaded and installed every single DLL that gave errors in Depency Walker! :twisted: BUT. Still no result! (I removed all of the newly downloaded ones again.) The same problem! I tied to google for different SSE2 fixes but found nothing. I guess I'll just have to upgrade my processor. :( Unless you can pull one more trick out of your magic sleeve... :wink:
Falcon

PostPosted by OldBoy2k » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Please upload the complete game directory - file list (look Tools & Info -> jr directory printer).

Display:
- no attributes/size/date/time
- sub-directories
- Limit Length 100 chars
General:
- Recurse sub-directories

BR
OldBoy2k
OldBoy2k

PostPosted by Falcon » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:29 pm

It works now! :D I simply reeinstalled it and installed the first patch afterwards. No DLL adding needed. Only Wrapper files etc.
Sorry for not responding. I got I 403 Error everytime I wanted to access this site. :cry:
Falcon

PostPosted by OldBoy2k » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Hi Falcon,

glad to hear the game works now.Can you tell me which files exactly you needed to add and the detailed steps how you got the game working in the end?

BR
OldBoy2k
OldBoy2k

PostPosted by Falcon » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:56 am

Sure.

Firstly I installed the wrapper pack etc. as explained here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=195
After that I installed the Game. Then I downloaded the official 1.01 Patch for the Game. Then I just installed it. After that I started the Game and everything worked fine. No DLL adding needed. Whenever you exit the game you get an error message but it doesn't seem to affect anything so I just ignore it. All ingame features work perfectly fine. :)
Falcon

PostPosted by OldBoy2k » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 am

Hi,

sorry but i can't follow you.What do you need the wrapper pack for, when no extra dlls are needed?Can you upload the dwi log?Just run the game in dependency walker and profile it,exit the game.You don't need to play the game,i just want to take a look at the error when you exit the game.

BR
OldBoy2k

Previous

Return to Troubleshooting