SLAC AntiCheat Software Hacking

Windows 2000 fixes and solutions for apps

Re: SLAC AntiCheat Software Hacking

PostPosted by OldBoy2k » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:17 pm

What i meant, you don't need to rename anything for the wrapper to work.Will take a look at the dwi's now.Thanks for handling them in.

Update:
Can you pls run the DebugDiag log through the DebugDiag crash-analyzer, thanks (Internet connection required).

Update 2:
Can you pls copy the WS2_32.DLL WS2_32_ORG.DLL also to the
C:\Documents and Settings\LemonIndigo\Application Data\SLAnticheat\
folder and try again.Also check if any of these file headers in that directory are set correctly to Minor Subsystem Version 000000!

BR
OldBoy2k
OldBoy2k

PostPosted by soma » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:18 pm

OldBoy2k wrote:Can you pls copy the WS2_32.DLL WS2_32_ORG.DLL also to the
C:\Documents and Settings\LemonIndigo\Application Data\SLAnticheat\
folder and try again.Also check if any of these file headers in that directory are set correctly to Mino Subsystem Version 000000!

I copied the files and edited the Minor Subsystem Version but it still the same.
The thing is, when I launch the software through slac.exe it automatically regenerates the slac.client.
So, I can only launch the software when I rename the slac.client to slac.client.exe and edit slac.client.exe Minor Subsystem Version to 000000.

OldBoy2k wrote:Can you pls run the DebugDiag log through the DebugDiag crash-analyzer, thanks (Internet connection required).

uh ? I will try to check where to do that, I started to take a look at it. But I've never done this before so except if you tell me how to analyse the report online I will try to figure out by myself how to do it soon.

ty for your help,
soma.
soma

PostPosted by OldBoy2k » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:21 pm

soma wrote:uh ? I will try to check where to do that, I started to take a look at it. But I've never done this before so except if you tell me how to analyse the report online I will try to figure out by myself how to do it soon.

Guide: How to Use the Debug Diagnostic Tool v1.1 (DebugDiag) to Debug User Mode Processes

BR
OldBoy2k
OldBoy2k

PostPosted by soma » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:22 pm

OldBoy2k wrote:
soma wrote:uh ? I will try to check where to do that, I started to take a look at it. But I've never done this before so except if you tell me how to analyse the report online I will try to figure out by myself how to do it soon.

Guide: How to Use the Debug Diagnostic Tool v1.1 (DebugDiag) to Debug User Mode Processes

BR
OldBoy2k

well, apologies.
soma

PostPosted by soma » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:35 pm

here is the analyse report:
http://lemonindigo.free.fr/ET/slac/Cras ... 130171.mht
see you,
soma.
soma

PostPosted by soma » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:07 pm

VICTORY ! I have finally been able to get it working. The solution was just to copy paste ws2_32.dll- ws2_32.dll and and kernel32.dll in my ET.exe directoy.
I will write a full tutorial for all 2k users in wolf: ET community.
Thank you a lot for all what you did OldBoy2k.
I wont forget to linkback your website and credit your and blackwingcat's help ! :o)*

edit: everything seems to work properly except for a thing. When I press F12 it crashes the game. No clue why... if you have any idea about this let me know.
soma

PostPosted by OldBoy2k » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Yeah no problem, glad you got it working.Just do me a favour and also post a guide here.Thankyou.

BR
OldBoy2k
OldBoy2k

PostPosted by soma » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Here is the tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=729&p=2557#p2557
I hope its clear, if not or if something is missing do not hesitate to answer the post and ask for further informations...
regards!
soma

Previous

Return to Backporting Applications